No2EU is a trade union-backed campaign. We believe the time is right to offer the peoples of Britain an alternative view of Europe.
The working peoples of Europe are clearly not happy with the direction the EU is taking. The failure of the mainstream parties to represent this feeling has led to a political vacuum.
We want to see a Europe of democratic states that value public services and does not offer them to profiteers; a Europe that guarantees the rights of workers and does not put the interests of big business above that of ordinary people. We believe the current structures of the EU makes this impossible.
- Yes to workers’ rights
- Exit the EU on the basis of socialist policies
- Keep Britain out of the Eurozone
- No to austerity whether from Brussels or Britain
- Reject EU treaties that curtail democracy, encourage social dumping and demand privatisation
- No to EU policies that privatise our transport and postal services
- No to the EU-US Trade Agreement which threaten our NHS
- No to unequal EU trade agreements
- Scrap EU rules designed to stop member states from implementing independent economic policies
- Develop sustainable manufacturing, agriculture and fishing industries in Britain
- Repeal anti-trade union EU court rulings and rules which undermine collective agreements
- Blame the bosses and bankers for the crisis, not immigrants
- No to racism and fascism
- Yes to international solidarity of working peoples
- No to EU militarisation and an EU army
- Restore democratic powers to EU member states